Did you know that Email solution is one of the most used and also important channels of communication for businesses. So today if you are a business user then without accessing to your emails, life can be extremely difficult and uncomfortable. But today more and more individual have started switching to mobile text messaging or instant messaging or social media where email solution seems to lose its popularity. But this is not true for businesses where emails are still one if the most popular medium for communications.
Using email solution as drastically bought more advantages for businesses as well as for customers to sell and buy things on the internet. Moreover if changes are anticipated and accordingly adapted then those particular individuals are sure to see the success in it. For this reason today email hosting is widely used by small to medium business enterprises who particularly rely on custom email addresses where it matches their domain name. And today there are a lot of companies who provide email hosting solution to their customers.
Zoho is an Indian based software development company. Who is also one of the leading emails hosting solution provider. Zoho Mail is one the amazing email platform where they offer a mixture of ad-free, clean, minimalist interface and powerful features that are geared for business and professional use. Zoho is now also known as Zoho Workplace which gives you a bunch of online office suite and a heap of other amazing features.
Zoho also offers its own suite of online productivity tools along with the web hosting solution and it also provides integration with the third-party apps with a paid upgrade. One of the best part of using Zoho email solution is that it has multiple applications where it works well together. Hence you no need to create accounts with different vendors and then go through the painful process of integrating all applications together.
Currently Zoho offers 4 different plans
1. Free plan where you get free users upto 25, with a storage limit of 5GB and attachment limit of 25MB.
2. Standard plan at a cost of 2$ per user per month with a storage limit of 30GB and an attachment limit of 30MB.
3. Pro plan at a cost of $5 per user per month with a storage limit of 100GB and an attachment limit of 40MB.
4. Enterprise plan at a cost of $8 per user per month with a storage limit of 1TB and an attachment limit of 40MB.
Here are some of the features of Zoho email hosting solution – multi-level folders, drag and drop, threaded view, tabbed views, mass selection, filtered views, anti-spam, instant chat, SAML authentication, and more.
Google (G Suite)
G Suite is the parent group of Google’s email service, which is also known as Gmail. And today if you are or your business is looking for cloud-based tools then G Suite is your best option for email Hosting. G Suite is also an alternative to Office 365 from Microsoft where it combines email hosting with the company’s own communication and collaboration apps. For this reason G Suite is the best in email hosting service for simplicity and keeping everything on the cloud.
With Google’s G Suite it let you use your domain name as your email address and it is also accessible via browser, desktop client and also on mobile devices. In G Suite it also includes tools which are designed around supporting business communication and collaboration and provides better flexibility and scalability for small businesses who are looking forward to upgrading to better resources. One of the best part of using G Suite subscription is that you get a minimum of 30GB of storage space per user with features like sharing contacts and calendars, etc.
Currently G Suite offers 3 different plans
1. Basic plan at a cost of $5 per user per month with a storage limit of 30GB along with other amazing features like – Preview Attachments, Offline Access, Email Delegation, etc.
2. Business plan at a cost of $10 per user per month with Unlimited storage, along with other amazing features like – Preview Attachments, Offline Access, Email Delegation, etc.
3. Enterprise plan at Call for quote with Unlimited storage, along with other amazing features like – Preview Attachments, Offline Access, Email Delegation, Data Lost protection, etc.
Apart from email G Suite also offers users to access to the business suite of Google Docs, which also works with third-party apps with 30GB of document storage and offers a guaranteed uptime of 99.9 percent with best-in-class security certifications. But, the Basic plan does not come with a vault for eDiscovery and archiving of documents saved in Google Drive
HostingRaja is one of the leading hosting provider in India who also been providing email solution to their customers at an affordable price with amazing features and offers. HostingRaja is one among those who top email hosting solution providers who constantly been providing latest email solution which will help your business to intergret and communicate easily with your customers.
The best part of using HostingRaja’s email solution is that you get more features and options at a less price when compared with other email solution providers. If you choose HostingRaja’s email solutions service then you also get huge discounts and offers on their hosting packages.
Currently HostingRaja offers 3 different plans
1. STARTER plan at a cost of Rs, 139 per month with a storage limit of 25GB along with 50 Email Accounts and other features like – Virus & Spam Protection, Mobile Access, Secure 256-bit Encryption, Weekly Backup, etc.
2. BRONZE plan at a cost of Rs, 199 per month with a storage limit of 100GB along with 100 Email Accounts and other features like – Virus & Spam Protection, Mobile Access, Secure 256-bit Encryption, Weekly Backup, etc.
3. UNLIMITED plan at a cost of Rs, 299 per month with Unlimited storage space along with Unlimited Email Accounts and other features like – Virus & Spam Protection, Mobile Access, Secure 256-bit Encryption, Weekly Backup, etc.
Apart from that they also offer best features like Unlimited webmail/POP3/IMAP/SMTP access, Blackberry, iPhone & PDA compatible, Full HTML Email Support, you also get Total DNS Control of your domain name, 24/7 Security Monitoring and Backup etc.
Office 365 (Microsoft)
Office 365 is one of the most reliable business email solution provider who offers a suite of best productivity tools which includes word processing, spreadsheets and also video conferencing, along with all built around Microsoft Office products. You can access Microsoft’s Office 365 from a web browser using Outlook Web App. It also lets users to use email in their own domain with all the necessary configurations. Office 365 is one of the best email hosting solutions for companies that uses multiple Microsoft apps.
In a simple way we can say that Office 365 is a packed rich which proven features and functionality and may be more robust than is required by smaller, more nimble businesses. And for this reason today this Office 365 is very much familiar with Office Suite of products. By subscribing to Office 365 Premium it gives your employees access to some of Microsoft’s newer workplace tools, like Microsoft Teams which is a team chat tool, Yammer which is an internal social media app, and Microsoft Planner which is a team task management app.
Currently Office 365 offers 3 different plans
1. Microsoft Exchange Only plans at a cost of $4 per month with No limit of users with an Email Storage limit of 50GB.
2. Office 365 Essentials plan at a cost of $5 per month with 300 users with an Email Storage limit of 50GB along with features like – Microsoft Exchange, Team Sites, Tasks, etc.
3. Office 365 Business Premium plan at $12.50 per month with 300 users with an Email Storage limit of 50GB and file storage of 1TB, along with features like – Outlook Customer Manager, Microsoft Connections Relationship Manager, Team Sites, Tasks, etc.
Not only that using Microsoft’s Office 356 gives you access to Office Online enables working with Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint documents from within your browser, and there’s a whole range of business-friendly extras: calendars, online conferencing, intelligent search, workflow automation and more.